Maitland Springs (955, 965 & 975 Keller Road. Altamonte Springs, FL) is a 20-acre professional office park located in Maitland Center/Altamonte Springs and consists of three single story-office buildings totaling 154,221 SF. EquityPartners developed Maitland Springs in three phases in 2001, 2002 and 2003. EquityPartners leased the 103,000 SF 965 Keller Rd building to Sprint, under a long-term lease at net rental rates exceeding $19/SF ($5/SF above market rates at that time). Other tenants included SJRWMD (975 Keller Rd). This development included much higher parking ratios than the market (up to 8/1000) and has been 100% leased since developed. In addition, over 125 small package HVAC units were installed throughout the building to enable quick/affordable repairs and prevent significant interruptions. EquityPartners sold Maitland Springs in 2002 and was later engaged by the new owner to re-lease the property to Synchrony Financial (125,000 SF) and NCR Corp (20,000 SF).